How does an online Garden Design work?
mygardn.co.uk is ideal for owners of a small, new or town garden who are seeking ideas and inspiration to help create a beautiful outside garden space. Gardens should ideally be relatively level and up to 100m2 in size.
What do I get?
- The mygardn team will prepare, creative concept or planting plans tailored to your requirements.* The ideas for your garden design will be carefully thought out and the plans are prepared using our great experience and expertise.
- The plans are carefully created to either help you develop your own garden space or border, or depending on the level of survey information you have supplied they could be used to employ a local landscaper.
- The concept plans will be annotated with all the ingredients for you garden whether it be paving, trellis or water features etc.
- All planting plans are annotated with the botanical latin names of the plants.
- We always aim to email or post the initial plan back to you within 10 days of receiving your submission.
- Should you you wish to make any changes to the initial plan, we are happy to offer one alteration free of charge as part of the service. Any further changes will be charged at £60.00 +VAT.
* Please remember, the more detailed the information you supply us the more detail and accuracy we can provide in our plans for your garden design
What do I need to do?
We ask you to follow the easy 1,2,3 process in order to provide us with the information we will need.
Step 1: Survey your garden following our easy step by step guide.
The more measurements you can provide the mygardn team the more accurate and detailed they can make your plan and the more useful the plan will be in creating your dream garden. However, should you not feel able to carry out a survey, the mygardn team are happy to provide creative ideas for your garden design based upon any photographs you provide.
Step 2: Fill out the questionnaire and submit your information together with some photos of your garden. (As many as you can)
Step 3: Your online Garden Design will arrive in 10 days or less!
……….. It’s that simple!
For gardens over 100m2 or very difficult plots with level changes etc, then we would recommend that you contact our bespoke garden design business Deakinlock Garden Design at www.deakinlock.co.uk